The content other than the code part are under Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The code part of this site are under MIT License
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2024 Karthikeyan Vaithilingam
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Anaconda Proxy Repository in Nexus OSS 3
- Node Command Line Interface Tool in TypeScript.
- Continuous Deployment for Jekyll using Bitbucket Pipeline to deploy in Github
- Grunt Watch and Livereload (Using BrowserSync) in Jekyll
- Java Thick Client with Kerberos for RESTful Service
- Install Gradle in Cloud9 IDE
- Localhost Authentication for Spring Kerberos
- JasperReport with Gradle
- Jasper Reports Font Extension
- JDK Folder from Installation EXE