This post explains how to create JDK folder from the installation exe in Windows. This will be help full for people who don’t have admin privilege to install JDK.
PS. I have tested this with JDK 1.7.0 Update 51 in windows 7.
- Download JDK from Oracle
- Download and Install 7-zip from here
- Open installition exe using 7-Zip
- Extract the tools.zip
- Extract the content of tools.zip to a folder (e.g. c:\jdk).
- Open the extracted folder in cmd prompt.
for /r %x in (*.pack) do .\bin\unpack200 -r "%x" "%~dx%~px%~nx.jar"command
- Set JAVA_HOME to the jdk (e.g c:\jdk) folder.
- Add %JAVA_HOME%/bin to the PATH env variable.
Run the following command to check the installation, it will print the version of JDK.
c:> javac -version javac 1.7.0_51
- Anaconda Proxy Repository in Nexus OSS 3
- Node Command Line Interface Tool in TypeScript.
- Continuous Deployment for Jekyll using Bitbucket Pipeline to deploy in Github
- Grunt Watch and Livereload (Using BrowserSync) in Jekyll
- Java Thick Client with Kerberos for RESTful Service
- Install Gradle in Cloud9 IDE
- Localhost Authentication for Spring Kerberos
- JasperReport with Gradle
- Jasper Reports Font Extension
- JDK Folder from Installation EXE