I am a flexible and committed developer. I am eager to learn new skills and competencies. I am passionate about what I do, the applications I develop. I am an enthusiastic team player and strive to contribute best practice, standards compliant approaches wherever possible.
- Worked on Java EE based banking and enterprise application.
- Highly proficient in development of Java EE based applications using JSP, Servlets, JPA, JDBC and XML.
- Working knowledge in framework in Spring, Struts, JSF, Richfaces and HDIV.
- Possessing experience in Application Servers like JBoss EAP/AS, Websphere.
- Proficient in Spring Security.
- Can able to learn new technology quickly.
Having more than 12 years of experience as a developer in Java Programming. Working as a Senior Software Engineer in TASC Outsourcing, Dubai deputed in Emirates Group IT.
- B.E in computer science and engineering from Bharathidasan University, Tamilnadu.
- Higher Secondary and Secondary school in state board on Tamilnadu.
- Operating System: Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Programming Languages: C, C++ and Java.
- Java Technology: Java EE.
- Application Sever/Web Server: Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat.
- Application Framework: JSF, Richfaces, Spring and Struts
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SqlServer and MySQL.
- Development Tools: Intellij Idea, Eclipse, IBM RSA, Netbeans, Toad DB Client, iReports, Git, SVN, Maven and CVS.
- Reports: JasperReports.
- OR Mapping: JPA and Hibernate.
- Working as a Senior Software Engineer at TASC Outsourcing deputed in Emirates Group IT from June 2011 to till date.
- Worked as a J2EE consultant at Global Technology Services LLC, Dubai, UAE (is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC)) From April 2007 to April 2011.
- Worked as a Java developer at LETS India Pvt Ltd, Chennai From April 2006 – March 2007.
Interests and activities:
I am particularly interested in Web facing applications, Usability, Accessibility, Information Architecture,
I have taught myself C, C++, Java, SQL and many other languages for fun and education. Participates in stackoverflow.com. I run Mac OS X on my personal laptop at home along with Linux desktop that I am using as server and use Windows on work. I’m an early adapter of technologies.