Install Gradle in Cloud9 IDE
Cloud9 is an online development environment can be used for Java development. Maven is pre-installed but not Gradle it has to be installed manually.
Localhost Authentication for Spring Kerberos
Web application with kerberos authentication has one problem if accessed from the same windows machine NTLM will be used instead of Kerberos, because of this in Spring Kerberos you will get following exception.
JasperReport with Gradle
I recently migrated my project from Maven to Gradle. In the process I faced lots of challenges, one of them is compiling JasperReport.
Jasper Reports Font Extension
JasperReports font extension is used to package fonts which are not available in the target platform (e.g. Some Microsoft fonts are not available in Linux platform).
JDK Folder from Installation EXE
This post explains how to create JDK folder from the installation exe in Windows. This will be help full for people who don’t have admin privilege to install JDK.
- Anaconda Proxy Repository in Nexus OSS 3
- Node Command Line Interface Tool in TypeScript.
- Continuous Deployment for Jekyll using Bitbucket Pipeline to deploy in Github
- Grunt Watch and Livereload (Using BrowserSync) in Jekyll
- Java Thick Client with Kerberos for RESTful Service
- Install Gradle in Cloud9 IDE
- Localhost Authentication for Spring Kerberos
- JasperReport with Gradle
- Jasper Reports Font Extension
- JDK Folder from Installation EXE