AES Cryptography in Java
The following example is to perform AES encryption and Decryption in Java. The plain password will be encrypted using a generated key and stored in a file, also the key will be saved in a file. Using the key from the file the password will be decrypted.
Spring RMI with Remote UserDetailsManager
This post explains how to get the user service from RMI server. In this example I have used simple UserDetailsService which will check weather the username and password are same, but you can use any implementation the change will in server side only it wont affect the client.
Job Scheduler in WAS
This posting is how to for developing and scheduling jobs in WebSphere Application Server. IBM Rational Software Architect/Rational Application Developer is used for this example.
PREV 3 of 3 NEXT
- Anaconda Proxy Repository in Nexus OSS 3
- Node Command Line Interface Tool in TypeScript.
- Continuous Deployment for Jekyll using Bitbucket Pipeline to deploy in Github
- Grunt Watch and Livereload (Using BrowserSync) in Jekyll
- Java Thick Client with Kerberos for RESTful Service
- Install Gradle in Cloud9 IDE
- Localhost Authentication for Spring Kerberos
- JasperReport with Gradle
- Jasper Reports Font Extension
- JDK Folder from Installation EXE